I got my hands on Sleek's new Colour Corrector Palette - yay!
I literally went into Boots every lunch break for about a week or so, waiting for it to come out LOL so sad I know!!
I love it!
This palette includes 6 different colours to help even out complexions and to colour correct skin.
- Green - Neutralises redness. Great for concealing scars and blemishes.
- Lilac - Neutralises yellow. Ideal for brightening dull complexions.
- Blue - Neutralises orange. Ideal for concealing freckles (that's if you want to cover up your gorg 'angel kisses'! That's what some people call freckles btw lol)
- Rose - Adds radiance and evens out dark spots.
- Yellow - Neutralises purple. Ideal for concealing under-eye circles on light skin tones.
- Orange - Neutralises blue. Ideal for concealing dark circles on dark skin tones.
The formula is super creamy and really easy to blend. It can be blended out using a brush or a sponge - both are super easy to blend with.
|Top to bottom: Blue, Lilac, Green, Rose, Yellow and Orange|
I'm really glad I bought this palette. It has so many different colours which can be used on every single skin tone/colour/type everything!
If you're interested in colour correcting or wanting to learn, then I'd defo recommend this palette! At £7.99 you can't knock it! Really good value for £££.
Let me know if you own this palette and what you think of it? Or if you colour correct? :)
Thanks for reading,