Aren't these just the prettiest brushes ever?? They're so gorgeous and girly! They are also vegan registered and cruelty free - which makes them 10000% better! ♡
I purchased these brushes a while ago when they were on sale, and I thought I'd do a quick review on them for anyone considering getting some!
4 Piece Contour Face Set;
These brushes came in a set, 4 Piece Contour Face Set. The bristles are so so soft and are lovely brushes to use.
- B01 - Flat Top Buffer - I've used a few times for buffing in my liquid foundation.
- B02 - Domed Buffer - haven't used yet.
- C03 - Tulip Powder - amazing for bronzing!
- C04 - Angled Powder - also amazing for bronzing!
Obviously you can use these brushes any way you'd like; I just thought it may be helpful letting you know what I think they'd be good for! :)
A12 Draw Me Pretty Brush & BO4 Eye Spy Brush
These two brushes, as you can see are the A12 Draw Me Pretty Brush and the BO4 Eye Spy Brush. Just like the 4 Piece Contour Face Set, both of these brushes are super soft and are really easy to use. They are perfect for creating gorgeous eye makeup looks.
- A12 - Fluffy Pencil - perfect for placing eye shadows/highlighters to the inner corner of your eye.
- BO4 - Small Angled Blender - perfect for blending colours into your crease.
Overall I really love these brushes and I'm so glad I bought them! Not only are they amazing quality, but they are also so lovely to look at! (I know - I'm a girly girl and I love anything pink!!)
Let me know if you own any Spectrum Brushes? Which other brushes do you like? I'm always on the look out for new brushes!
Thanks for reading,