I have so many Spring related posts recently - I just love Spring! Lol.
Today's post is about 5 colours that I think are so lovely to wear on your nails for Spring!
I tend to wear these colours all year round anyway. I wear any nail colour any time of the year, apart from dark purples/browns/reds that I only wear in Autumn.
However if you aren't like me and you do stick to certain colours at certain times of the year, then hopefully you'll find this post and the colours mentioned helpful :)
1. Models Own, Peach Melba - a pastel peach colour.
2. Essie, Mint Candy Apple - a pastel mint green colour.
3. Sinful Colors, Sweet Tooth - a pale lilac colour.
4. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Tea Party - a pale pastel blue colour.
5. Barry M Gelly Nail Paint, Dragon - a pastel pink colour.
Let me know what colours you wear in Spring, or if you're like me and wear any nail colour any time of the year! Haha.
Thanks for reading,