I thought I'd share with you 5 pink lipsticks that I think would be perfect for Spring!
Obviously you can wear any lipstick colour any time of the year, but I feel that Spring is the perfect time for pastels and pinks!
1. Topshop, Beehive - a gorgeous velvet finish lipsick, and is a pinky/nude colour.
2. Maybelline, Kiss Pearl - a very sheer pale pink colour with a pearl like sparkle.
3. Too Face Melted Metallic, Melted Metallic Peony - a lovely pink colour with a metallic finish (did a full blog post on this here)
4. MAC, Sunny Seoul - a super creamy cremesheen pastel pink colour.
5. Nyx, Razzle Fiesta - this is the brightest out of the 5 and is a gorgeous fuchsia pink colour.
|Top to Bottom:|
Nyx, Razzle Fiesta
Too Face Melted Metallic, Melted Metallic Peony
Maybelline, Kiss Pearl
MAC, Sunny Seoul
Please let me know what lipsticks you own that will be perfect for Spring? :)
Thanks for reading,